martes, 20 de mayo de 2014

INSTITUTO TECNICO MICROEMPRESARIAL DE SOLEDAD
NIVELACION SEGUNDO PERIODO DE INGLES

NOMBRE: _________________________GRADO 11 ________ FECHA: ________________

GERUND AND INFINITIVE


Put in the verbs in brackets in the Gerund or the to-infinitive.


Toggle example
1) I can't imagine Peter  (go) by bike.
2) He agreed  (buy) a new car.
3) The question is easy  (answer).
4) The man asked me how  (get) to the airport.
5) I look forward to  (see) you at the weekend.
6) Are you thinking of  (visit) London?
7) We decided  (run) through the forest.
8) The teacher expected Sarah  (study) hard.
9) She doesn't mind  (work) the night shift.
10) I learned  (ride) the bike at the age of 5.



Put in the verbs in brackets in the Gerund or the infinitive.


Toggle example
1) We decided  (buy) a new car.
2) They've got some work  (do).
3) Peter gave up  (smoke) .
4) He'd like  (fly) an aeroplane.
5) I enjoy  (write) picture postcards.
6) Do you know what  (do) if there's a fire in the shop?
7) Avoid  (make) silly mistakes.
8) My parents wanted me  (be) home at 11 o'clock.
9) I dream about  (build) a big house.
10) I'm hoping  (see) Lisa.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario