martes, 20 de mayo de 2014

Choose the correct word.

  1. They're working on the project,  ?
  2. It wasn't my fault,  ?
  3. Bill got what he wanted,  ?
  4. It won't be hard to convince her,  ?
  5. We can't leave him alone,  ?
  6. We've done our job,  ?
  7. You should apologize for what you have done,  ?
  8. They didn't start the meeting at two o'clock,  ?
  9. They finish work at five o'clock,  ?
  10. She doesn't like him, ?
  11. Choose the correct tag to finish the sentence.
    1. Teresa is an accountant,___?
    aren't she?  doesn't she?  isn't she?   She isn't?  
    2. I am a good worker,___?
    I am?  do I?  amn't I?   aren't I?  
    3. Peirre is a grandfather,___?
    he isn't?   isn't he?  he is?  doesn't he?  
    4. Kate is a doctor, ___?
    she is?  is she?  doesn't she?  isn't she?  
    5. Jacques and Alicia are students, ___?
    aren't they?  are they?  isn't he?  isn't they?  
    6. Mario is at work right now, ___?
    aren't they?  isn't he?  is he?  isn't she?  
    7. I'm here, ___?
    am I not?   am not I?  amn't I?  aren't you?  
    8. You and I are busy right now, ___?
    aren't I?  aren't we?  we aren't?  aren't you?  
    9. It's windy today, ___?
    am I?   aren't they?  isn't it?  isn't he?   
    10. I am ready for the next exercise, ___?
    isn't it?  don't I?  aren't you?  aren't I?  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario