miércoles, 25 de marzo de 2015

NIVELACION PARA LOS SÉPTIMOS - CUARTA PARTE

NIVELACION DE INGLÉS

NOMBRE: ______________________________ GRADO: ________ FECHA: ______________

Pon los verbos entre paréntesis en la forma correcta del Present Progressive, según sean afirmativos, interrogativos o negativos.
1.  you  (wait) for someone?
2. I (look) for my glasses. I can't find them.
3. He  (not work) today. He is on holiday.
4. They  (not take) photos of the house.
5. My parents  (visit) Rome at the moment.
6.  she  (work) in her room?
7. Why  your brother  (sit) on the floor?
8. You  (not listen) to me.
9. Look, the old man  (cross) the street now.
10. We  (fly) over London at the moment.
2. Completa las frases con la forma correcta del participio presente de los verbos entre paréntesis.
1. He is  (write) a letter.
2. They are  (sit) down.
3. She is  (swim) in the lake.
4. It's  (begin) to rain.
5. I'm  (study) Chinese this year.
6. She's  (lie) on the beach.
7. It's  (get) dark sooner these days.
8. I'm  (travel) to Lisbon this summer.
9. She's  (cut) some bread.
10. I'm  (see) the dentist next week.
3. ORDENEN LAS PALABRAS PARA OBTENER ORACIONES AFIRMATIVAS, NEGATIVAS E INTERROGATIVAS
1. just he shop opening the is.
.
2. mother today working my isn't.
.
3. me laughing you at are?
?
4. always late he arriving is.
.
5. room aren't your cleaning you?
?
6. is there who sitting?
?
7. you afternoon are what doing this?
?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario